Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing 23 - The summary




This is absolutely my favorite picture and perfect in my mind to describe my experience. I worked my chops off!

(1) My fav is blogging. I have gotten into this and think I am developing a feel for it.
(2) Perhaps made me a bit more committed to becoming more proficient in various Web 2.0 tools
(3) Unexpected and delightfully so was the number of HISD librarians participating and really being into it.
(4) If you could anticipate the hard parts, like embedding video, and provide more online help or resources.
(5) Yes
(6) Delicious
(7) Big thanks for doing this. I'd play with you guys anytime.

1 comment:

VWB said...

I can't get past the image..literally! to be able to write anything remotely intelligent! :-)

We were glad to have you and your "gang" come over and play with us...next time persuade the "big guy" to join in the fun!