Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing 21 - Podcasting and Photo Story

This was my second effort with Microsoft Photo Story. It is really fun to work with. I think it should get easier with time. Had no luck adding narration. I have a brand new computer (Vista) and tried using a mike with a headset to no avail. Just need to invest in some equipment I think. And play more... Definitely want to challenge students, librarians, and teachers to try this.

I think I need more help on this one. Specifically the handout from Liz's Region IV class. My Photo Story ended up being a .wp3 file and I looked and looked and could find no instructions or directions on how to fix it so it could be uploaded to the blog. I know this was covered in our class. I even looked back at the Region IV WIKI and came up empty. Oh well. I do have an ok Photo Story to use with the High School Name That Book Group.

1 comment:

VWB said...

the place to save it as wmv is on that same screen as save the project...it is in the center of the screen AND you MUST click next after setting up the name so it ca n "render" the piece!
check here for screen shots!
http://lib2pad.blogspot.com/2008/07/adding-photostory-to-your-blog.html

click on the images to make it bigger. once you have a saved .wmv format then you just use the video button in your post box!