Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thing 7--- Google tricks


Google is so amazing. I enjoyed spending some quality time with some of the tools. I already was using I-Google which is amazing. I have found it works better for on Firefox. Right now I am avoiding Internet Explorer whenever possible. Anyway it was fun picking the art for the header and my gadgets. I have a countdown gadget for my vacation - only 10 days!
This is my current iGoogle banner.

I also added Google notebook. Seems like it could be very useful to a book lover and researcher.
Dave Pogue mentioned the Google thumbnails in his recent NYT column so I added that as well. I think that is way cool. Can't wait to start using it. Here is the link to download the Google thumbnails.

1 comment:

musicgirl said...

I agree! Google has so many features that I had no clue about till Library2.0 came along...Thanks for the link to thumbnails, I'll check that out, too!